QuickBooks Tool Hub is an all-in-one error fixation tool offered by Intuit. This tool designed to solve the problems of QuickBooks users. This Tool has the ability to fix several common QuickBooks errors, like Issues related to the QuickBooks company file, network issues, Viruses affecting your QuickBooks software, Wrong file location, and this tool is also very helpful to reset your passwords.
What is the System Requirement to Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
If you are a user of QuickBooks and you face the errors frequently and you want to get rid of these errors then you must have to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub, but before downloading this tool you must have to match your system requirement. If your system configuration is low then this tool can create many problems to run into your computer system.
- You must have 2Gb Ram 100gb hard disk in your computer system.
- Your computer configuration must be at least a dual-core CPU. If you want to face the smooth experience of This tool then you go with a higher configuration CPU.
- If you want to run this tool smoothly then you must have to install the .NET Framework because some file is only run with the help of .NET Framework.
- Before installing the QuickBooks repair Tool you must have to install the MS Visual C++ redistributable package.
How To Download And Install QuickBooks Hub Tool
There are millions of websites are available on the internet to download Tool hub, but make sure to download this tool from Intuit official website. Here we will provide you the direct intuit tool hub download link, to download click here.
- Once you tap on the Click Here button then a download window will open up on your screen.
- Now the file quickbookstoolhub.exe will start download, save this on your computer.
- When downloading completed, double click on the .exe file.
- After this follow the instruction on your screen and accept the agreement.
- For installation, click on the “Yes” button so you can easily install the QuickBooks repair tool.
- When the installation finished then you need to click on “Finish”.
- once you have finished it then your QuickBooks repair tool dashboard will automatically open. The dashboard will looks like this:
QuickBooks Tool Hub Resolves Many Issues Like…
Here are some points that will help you to know which types of QuickBooks Issues are resolved by the tool hub.
- If you are getting the error at the time of “Password Reset” then you can take the help of this tool.
- If you are installing the QuickBooks software and you are getting the error code then you can run this tool.
- If you are facing any Network related error code on your computer screen then you can take the help of this tool.
- Most of the time you get the Error’s related to the QuickBooks company file
- It also provides support to solve Error
Check out the working of all tabs in QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks tools hub offers many tools for QuickBooks users, these different tabs are used to resolve the different issues. So here we will discuss the working of every tool.
Company-file issues tab
This tab is helpful when you are having issues with the Company files like data damage or any issue, and to fix the company file issue you can use QuickBooks File Doctor within the tool hub. You do not have to download the file doctor tool separately, because the tool hub itself gives you the integrated file doctor facility. You just need to run the File Doctor through the tools hub, and next browse and choose your company files from your computer, for this make sure to login with the admin rights and next troubleshoot the data damage problems.
Network Issues tab:
This tab is helpful when you are facing Network errors, you can solve QuickBooks error H202 from this particular tab in the QuickBooks tool hub. To solve the network issue you are required to open this tool on your server or on the computer where you host your company file and facing network issues. In this network issues tab, QuickBooks Database Server Manager integrated that will help you to fix the network issues.
Program Problems tab:
The program problems tab gives you three different ways to resolve the program-related issues. First, it offers the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ option that will help to terminate any kind of running process that has been currently running in the background and this tool automatically troubleshoot all the issues. Secondly, this tool offers the ‘QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool’ this took almost 20 to 25 minute to detect all the issues. And the error fixation you have to reboot the computer for better results. And the last it offers the ‘QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool’ that resolve the errors that are encountering when emailing or printing PDF within the QuickBooks application.
Installation Issues tab:
This tab helps you to fix the installation issues in QuickBooks, such as installing, reinstalling, or uninstalling the QuickBooks Desktop application, the integrated tool QuickBooks repair tool tab helps to solve the QuickBooks installation issues. You can use here the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve all the basic issues that are the root causes of the installation issues. If this tool does not work for you then resolve the problem with the ‘Clean Install Tool’ button.
Password reset tab:
This is the lifesaver tab because if in case you have forgotten your QuickBooks password or dealing with any multiple password-related issues then go to this tab in the QuickBooks tool hub. To reset the password go to the company file and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option. Now, you need to insert your phone number, license number, email address, zip code, also your username that you have set when created the account. After submitting the important details, go to the email inbox and open the email that you have received from Intuit and copy the provided token number from here and simply paste this code into the given field in the tools hub and next set your new password for your QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks Tool Hub is mostly used to remove the most common errors like QuickBooks company file related all the error can be solved with the help of QuickBooks Tool Hub and much more.