- June 8, 2019
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: QuickBooks
Are you struggling with QuickBooks printing problems? Do you want to know what are the causes of QB printing problems and how to fix it? If your answer is “YES”, then you are in the right place and forget about these problems.
As we all know that QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software for small-sized businesses. It has too many advanced features and it is obvious that users may face some kind of error in QuickBooks software.
Printing from QuickBooks software is one of the most important and can’t live without characteristics in QuickBooks. Apart from the advantages of printing from QuickBooks, you are quite possible to face QuickBooks Printing Problems and Errors.
Printing problems with QuickBooks are due to a lost or defective component in QuickBooks, or the printer with your printer or with the system. The most complicated situation is QuickBooks has not printed from QuickBooks and you are surprised, how to print paycheck in QuickBooks.
Don’t worry in this article we will solve your all issues.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printing Problems
We use Printing in QuickBooks for various reasons. Likewise, there are many causes of QB Printing problems. The resolutions to problems printing from QuickBooks are 80 % the same as discussed in this blog.
Let’s take a closer look at the common causes of QuickBooks printing problems:-
- Lacking XPS Printer Driver.
- QuickBooks problems relating to the printer.
- When the QuickBooks doesn’t print to a printer and QuickBooks print command routes to null.
- QuickBooks doesn’t change to pdf file due to XPS Writer.
- Unrecoverable error during printing from QuickBooks desktop for file readability problems.
- QB does not change to print because of the communication problems.
- When QB Software doesn’t store your form or reports as a .pdf because of corrupted elements.
- QB stops while saving pdf for synching problems.
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error with the code 15064 06798
- QuickBooks doesn’t change to pdf file due to XPS Writer.
- QuickBooks stops when printing because of unresponsive XPS port.
- Due to QuickBooks PDF Converter Error 14982 50172
- QuickBooks is unable to print directly to pdf converter.
- PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30 in QuickBooks software
- Error 1722 or 1801 was neglected during the installation process.
- Can’t communicate with the QuickBooks company file.
- Removed QuickBooks PDF component and requires renovation.
- QuickBooks unable to finish the printing operation because of missing components.
- Print host driver issues in QuickBooks.
- When the QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error can be the main cause.
System issues that the QuickBooks Printing Problems
- Offline or switched off a printer.
- Misaligned or blank printer paper service.
- Nullified QuickBooks printer driver.
- Logged in with a Windows guest account.
Note: These problems must be stored in consideration if your QuickBooks is not able to print Invoices or checks.
Some Points To Remember
- Always updated QuickBooks software to the latest release version
- Maintain a stable connection between computer and printer
- Edit the name of the Qbprint.qbp file and try the print once more time.
- If you are not able to print, try printing the other file with a similar extension to verify whether the problem is with only this file or with the software
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the printer driver.
If you are confirmed, none of the above-mentioned problems are present in your system. Follow the Steps to fix QuickBooks printing problems and QuickBooks PDF problems on your own.
How to Fix QuickBooks Printing Problems?
In order to fix QuickBooks Printing problem or Quickbooks won’t print issues, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps properly, and in the order, they are placed.
Before the start, QuickBooks Printing Troubleshooting steps, restart your system and the printer you have difficulties printing with QuickBooks. Once the system is back up, turn on your printer and follow these simple steps to resolve the issues printing with QuickBooks.
Steps to Resolve Printing Issues with QuickBooks:
STEP-1: Check the Printer outside QuickBooks
- First of all, you have to open Microsoft Word or Notepad.
- Then, type or paste some text in and Open-File Menu bar and choose
- Now, print on the default printer or choose another one from the drop-down menu.
- If it prints the text easily verifies there are no issues with the printer driver.
STEP 2: Fixing the Printer Issues
- Firstly, shut down the system and your printer.
- You have to ensure that you have properly placed the paper in the tray and there is no paper Jam.
- Ensure that the interface cables are firmly joined (Unplug and plug them again from the system and the printer side.
- Now, turn on the system and the printer back on.
- Then, Open Windows Control Panel and choose Printer
- Ensure that to makes your printer online by right-clicking and choose Use Printer Online.
- Cancel the current print queue by double-tapping the particular printer.
- Now, print a Windows Test Page, the printer and system are ok if you receive the test print right.
If the Test Page does not print
- First of all, connect the system to another computer
- Then, download and install the updated printer driver from the website of the printer manufacturer’s.
- Now, connect your printer to a different system and verify if it’s fine.
- After that, if you face errors on the printer’s Control Panel or the printer just doesn’t print, then you have to contact your printer manufacturer customer care service.
- Lastly, if the printer works fine outside QuickBooks, perform the Step-3 for troubleshooting QuickBooks Printing Problems.
STEP 3: Using QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool
You can also solve this issue by using QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. Try printing again, after you execute the Print and PDF Repair Tool. On the other hand, you can try manual settings with the steps given below:-
- First of all, you need to place QBPrint.qbp file on the system having problems printing with QuickBooks.
- All file has to be manually and easily renamed by prefixing any word that you like.
- So on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 your all file location is just C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 2XXX.
- And if you are not capable to simply locate the file, then make sure to unhide the hidden folders and files.
- Now just right click on the QBprint.qbp to simply rename it.
- And then simply open QuickBooks and the company file, then a new qbprint.qbp is just created automatically.
- Now just open a transaction that you had an issue generating PDF in QuickBooks or troubles printing with QuickBooks to simply check if it works accurately.
- And with this, you can also try to print from QuickBooks Sample company File to confirm if it was an issue with your company file.
QuickBooks Printing Problems occurs when you are trying to give print from the QuickBooks. There may be many causes behind this error but most of the time users forget to install the XPS Printer Driver. You can solve this error by installing the XPS printer driver otherwise you can take the help of QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool.