Quicken error CC 502 issue, occurs while a user tries to update the bank account, which is a major issue in Quicken. In this article, we are going to know about the cause, sign, and solution to the Quicken error CC 502. If you are also facing the error then read the article till the end. You can definitely troubleshoot this error.
Before taking any action read this paragraph:
Before making any changes in Quicken then you must have to check on the community this error is facing only you or others also facing the same issue. If others also facing the same issue at the same time then you do not need to do anything that may be a maintenance error and when you are able to signup into your bank’s website and you are getting the error then surely it is a server issue.
Quicken Error CC-502 (Causes, Signs, & Solutions For this error Code)
How to Detect the Quicken Error CC-502
- When you try to open your Quicken software then frequently your computer system will be crash.
- Your Mouse and key come become very slow in use and your Operating system will be sluggish.
- Just because of this error can face the hanging(Freez) problem in your computer system.
What are the Reasons Behind the Quicken CC-502 Error Code
The possible causes of Quicken error CC-502 are listed below:-
- When your bank makes any modification then your Older Quicken software becomes failure to configure the new modification and any single change on a web server can interrupt the update process after that, you get this error on your computer screen. You must always up to date your Quicken software.
- There are many chances your Quicken is unable to synchronize your online account details therefore, you get this error.
- On of the reason behind this error is your folder of Quicken which store all the data gets corrupt.
- When your bank has any maintenance process then you have may face this error but don’t need to do anything it will automatically remove after some time.
- When your computer system affected by malware or viruses then you face this error.
- You don’t properly installed your Quicken software and you partially complete installation then you face the same error.
How to Fix Quicken Error CC-502
Here, in this tutorial, we have given total 4 solution to fix the issue. Hope, you will like it;
Solution 1: Check for the Quicken Update
First, you have to sure your Quicken account is updated if your account is not updated then go into the “Help” Quicken record and afterward pick the “Check for Updates” then it will automatically start downloading the update. When you Quicken update completed then check the issues is solved or not if not, at that point proceed onward next solution.
Solution 2: Refresh Online Banking Information
- First, you need to wait for one day for solving this error if the Quicken error CC-502 persist then update again if it is showing a message you are up-to-date then you have to follow the bellow step for refresh your online Banking information
- After that, you need to Signup into your Quicken account then you have click on the “Account Bar”.
- By holding Ctrl+Shift+N simultaneously click on the setting icon and then select the “Update Now” option.
- After that, you need to fill the password of your particular account and then click to “Update Now”.
- Then the “One step update summary” will appear in the status.
Solution 3: Validate Quicken Files and Deactivate the Account
step 1: Deactivate Quicken Account
- Firstly, tap on the “Tools” and then select the “Account” list option.
- Put the cursor on “Edit” then hit the mouse left click.
- Then you have to choose the “Online Services” then go into the deactivation then a message pop up here you have to choose the “Yes” > “Ok” option.
Step 2: Reactivate the Quicken Account
- Now you have to navigate “Tools” > “Account List” > “Edit” > “Online services” > “Set Up Now”.
- Now you have to provide you credential your “Username” and “Password”.
- When you login into your account then you need to fill you “Quicken ID”, “Password”, and “Vault password”.
- Make sure your account information must be linked with Quicken account and in the end choose the “Connect” button.
Step 3: Check that the Quicken File is Damaged or Not
- First you need to signup into your account then navigate “File” > “File Operations” > “Validate” > “Repair”.
- After that, you need to click on the checkbox of the “Validate file” and click “Ok”.
- then the transaction window will open where you have to click on the “Save” button.
- When it completed then you can take a look at DATA_LOG. That will give you an idea about the damaged Quicken file.
- At the end close the DATA_LOG notepad file.
Solution 4: Create New Test File of Quicken
- Navigate the path “File” > “New Quicken File” and then save it.
- After that you need to click on “Add Account” > “Acount Type” > “Username & Password” > “Finish”.
- From the Account bar select the “Account” then you will get the upcoming transactions.
- Now you have to select “Accept All” to register them then update your account in Test File and then choose on “Done”.
- Again navigate “Tool” > “Add Account” > “Account Type” > “Username & Password” > “Connect”.
- Select those accounts in which you are facing Quicken error CC-502 and then link it with Quicken.
- Then put the cursor on the “Update Icon” and then hit the mouse left click.
- Tick the checkbox in which account you are facing a problem and then fill the password and then click to “Update Now”.
As you already know it occurred while you tried to update your Bank account then it shows the Quicken Error CC-502. the first solution of this error is to “Update Quicken account second” is “Refresh Online Banking information” for more detail read the above article.
So this was the article about Quicken Error CC 502. We hope, you will be benefited by the given information of the reasons, signs, and solutions to the error code. Further, if you are unable to fix the problem by following the above solutions then you can ask for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor for the final troubleshooting solution.