- November 13, 2019
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks
As you read in the title in this article we will discuss two ways to do online payments. Checks and Bill.com are the way to pay your bill using Quickbooks online bill pay both are the more secure and fast ways to pay your bills. After paying any bills to form the Quickbooks then you do need to write anything Quickbook online automatically record all transactions. You can use this record for memorizing how much bills have been paid and how many are pending.
Why use Quickbook bill pay
If you are running a business then you need to know how and when your bill is paying and usually you use third party process. If you have to make have payments then you move on Quickbooks online bill pay it will give the feature to make payments accurately on time.
How you can pay bills with the help of Quickbooks online
- Paying the bills using Quickbooks online bill pay then you need to open your Quickbooks accounts then press the plus sign located on the top of the page.
- Then a window will open with some option here you have to choose Pay Bills.
- After that, a new window will appear now you have to select any bill to make payment and fill the accurate details.
- When you completely fill your details then you have come back to Check Register then review your payment details you have entered everything correctly then you have to choose Transaction and Banking as showing in the below image.
- Then open Go to Register.
- The last time created bill shows on the top list you can see in the image.
Then you need to confirm your payment correctly applied and check the amount is reduced from vendors’ accounts.
- For checking this you need to go Vendors as showing in the image.
- Then a window will open with the created bills you have to choose one of these.
- After that, you will have to pay the same amount which is mention.
- On the next screen you can see your bill you must check the status of your bill it should be “PAID”.
Pay bills using Quickbooks online
Below steps will guide you on how you can make payment.
- first, you need to open your Quickbooks online then click on plus as given in the below picture.
- When you did it then click on Pay Bills as given in the below image.
- Now you have to tick on those bills which you want to pay.
- Here write your payment amount.
- Select any date for Process on the selected date your funds withdrawn from your bank account.
- Now you have to choose the method of Quickbooks online bill pay. You can choose your Credit card, Debit card, and Bank account.
- Before submitting your Quickbook online bill pay you must have to review all the details filled correctly. When you see everything is correct then click on the Submit button.
Features of Quickbooks online bill pay
- The first feature of Quickbooks online is you can pay your bills hassle-free.
- Quickbooks online will automatically record all the transactions made by you.
- You can make your payment simply, fastly, and securely.
- You can pay while working on Quickbook not need to go anywhere.
- While using Quickbooks you are the authority to issue checks.
- Quickbooks will notify your pending bills.
The FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) about the Quickbooks online bill pay
Do we get any effect on the financial statement when we pay bills?
Yes, when you pay any bill the financial statement affect. The two things affect from it the first one is your checking account and your payable account and Your check and payment account both account decrease.
Can we make any payment directly from Quickbooks
The answer is yes you can make pay your bill using checks or you can choose bill.com but in the Quickbooks online bill pay, you can pay only 49.99 dollars to each user.
You can pay your bill in cash for this you need to create petty cash policy and give it to a user to manage it.
How to manage your cash in Quickbooks
Quickbooks online bill pay provides the feature of paying your bill without leaving your seat. There are two methods of paying online bill pay the first one is paying your bills using checks and the second one is paying your bills using bill.com. You can choose any one of them both is the fastest and more secure way to pay bills.