QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start (Already a File Opened)
QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t start, it is a very common problem for all QuickBooks Desktop users, those who are using the Desktop version for heavy work use. It may be very common, but it needs the proper guidance to troubleshoot because we have to do work in it. Today in this tutorial, you can get the solution to fix the QuickBooks Desktop problem.
Save Time & Effort
Get Help From Expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number.+1-844-476-5438
When you click the company profile icon, the program does not start and just partially not responding, many issues can prevent when you opening QuickBooks. In such cases, you can restart your system for resolving the QuickBooks Issues.
Here are several options to resolve your QuickBooks problem to follow all the steps and get a start and grow your business.
QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open (Reasons, Signs, & Solutions)
If you install the QuickBooks software and open your company profile, you see not responding error or no error at all and QuickBooks also load slow and give slowly response due to opening the company file. This is one of many company file errors you will see like, QuickBooks error code 6000, QuickBooks error code 6177, etc. the several problems and issues to cause the QuickBooks software and it cannot be responding.
Why QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t start
- Your systems hard disk when corrupted.
- If create the company name is very large.
- when the Operating system is out of date.
- QuickBooks Software doesn’t install properly.
- The QBWUSER.INI file missing or damaged.
Note: When QuickBooks icons click multiple times or double-clicking repeatedly so we display the result not responding so, it is better to wait for a while and give time to launch the QuickBooks Desktop, you Don’t click multiple times it takes few minutes to load or open the profile.
What Happens when QuickBooks Does Not Respond
QuickBooks online issues and QuickBooks online problem, QuickBooks has stopped working error problems generated by the QuickBooks here, we explain the symptoms of QuickBooks problems following are:
- your QB Desktop has frozen.
- The operating system get an older version.
- Sometimes your devices may be hanged.
- The software does not installed properly.
- Your Company profile does not open.
How to Fix the QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start Problem
Solution 1: Close the QBW32.exe process
- First of all click to the window taskbar and click to start task manager.
- After that start task manager click to the Image Name header to sort the process alphabetically.
- Then locate and select the QBW32.exe file and click to end the process.
Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks application
- Firstly right-click the Desktop icon then press and hold the Ctrl key and click to open.
- Note: you don’t release the Ctrl key until you have the no company open window unless QuickBooks hang or give an Error.
- Then open the Company profile.
Solution 3: Restart your System
Restart your Desktop for resolving this Desktop not responding problems off the systems and now open and start the QuickBooks Desktop may be resolved your QuickBooks issues.
Solution 4: Again Registered QuickBooks Related Component in Windows
- You need to check if you are already registered in QuickBooks Profile.
- Open QuickBooks press the f2 key on your keyboard then you will see the product information when you open the windows.
- Then check the registration status as you choose the correct license number.
- In case you are already registered, it will be displayed the registered and then you all set to Go.
- If QuickBooks is not registered then,
- Click on the screen to close the product information windows.
- Then click to the Help option and select the Activate QuickBooks option.
- Then follow the On-screens instruction to verify your information and complete the activation process.
- You need to run Reboot.bat for re-registered the QB Desktop files like as.DLL and.OCX in Microsoft OS.
Solution 5: Repair your QuickBooks Installation
You can install the properly QB Desktop you can repair or set up your installation process, you are restoring all corrupt installation files in QuickBooks.
Solution 6: Clean the QuickBooks Installation
Firstly you uninstall your older QuickBooks software and again you can install the software and get rename the installation folders.
Solution 7: Download and Run the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks install diagnostic tools is very important tools for installing and fixing the issues freely with the help of Microsoft component used in QuickBooks like as Microsoft MSXML, Microfost visual C++.
So this was the article, hope you like it. And now you are able to fix the QuickBooks Desktop issue. Still, if you are seeking help to troubleshoot the problem then you can ask a QuickBooks ProAdvisor for the best troubleshoot solution.