Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935: While QuickBooks Installation Or Setup .Net Framework
Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1032): Can't find record in 'fyber_posts' in /home/intuitqu/public_html/auditxpert.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2162
WordPress database error: [Can't find record in 'fyber_posts']
SELECT fyber_posts.*, MATCH (fyber_posts.post_title,fyber_posts.post_content) AGAINST ('Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935: While QuickBooks Installation Setup .Net Framework') as score FROM fyber_posts WHERE 1=1 AND (
( fyber_posts.post_date >= '2019-10-18 00:00:00' AND fyber_posts.post_date <= '2022-10-17 01:44:01' )
) AND fyber_posts.ID NOT IN (4748) AND fyber_posts.post_type IN ('post', 'page') AND ((fyber_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR fyber_posts.post_status = 'inherit')) AND MATCH (fyber_posts.post_title,fyber_posts.post_content) AGAINST ('Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935: While QuickBooks Installation Setup .Net Framework') ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 0, 6
QuickBooks Error 1935 prompts while installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework, referred to as installation error or run time error. Meanwhile, QuickBooks error code 1935 occurs while installing the Windows Operating System or due to unwanted installation of software. Moreover, the installation of QuickBooks in your computer system will take approximately 15-20 minutes and are totally dependent on the performance of fixing your error issues.
Save Time & Effort
Get Help From Expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number.+1-844-476-5438
When this error enters your system you will start getting these kinds of error messages on screen:
- Error 1935: This setup requires the .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
- Error 1935: This setup requires a .NET Framework specifying the absence of .NET Framework on your operating system.
Note: Error 1935 describing “Please restart your system and try again. If the issue still exists then, note the error and type this in a web browser: www.quickbooks.com/support//install.html”. To close this prompt, click on the “OK” option as you can see in the above screenshot.
QB error 1935 Applies To- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Microsoft .NET Framework system files are used by another installation
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware applications block the installation process
- Hardware and software installation will not be done properly
- .NET Framework is not properly installed, corrupted/damaged, or a program blocked the installation
- Deletion of Applications have not done properly
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
- During using QuickBooks, your computer system goes frozen
- A message prompts again and again “QuickBooks is facing a problem and it needs to be shut down”.
- When you open any specific program then your computer system crashes every-time.
- Error code 1935 popups on your computer screen
- Error message “You need to shut down your computer to prevent damage”
- The operating system works very sluggishly and your Input and Output devices stop responding
- Whenever an error 1935 message comes, at the same moment your computer active program crashes frequently
Also Read: A Guide to Fix QuickBooks Error 1402
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935
Below is the list of QuickBooks error 1395 solutions which you should apply one by one as they are given below.
Solution 1: Repair .NET Framework
- First, you need to press the Windows + R from your keyboard to open the Run Command
- Then a search box appears where you have to write the “MSConfig” and then press the Ok button
- Then you need to follow this path into your computer Startup> General> Load System Services> Load Startup Items> Services
- Here you have to choose the Hide all Microsoft services and then tap on the Disable button.
- Now you have to find out and see the Windows Installer has check marked. If it not marked then you have to mark it then select the Ok button
- then select the Restart configure window that will shut down your computer and then restart your computer.
- Then again Install the QuickBooks into your computer system.
- After finishing the installation of QuickBooks opens your run command by pressing the Windows + R
- Then write the “MSConfig” into the given search box.
- Now navigate the given path Startup> General tab> Ok
- Into the system configuration window, Tap on the Restart button to restart your computer again.
Solution 2: Disable your Antivirus Temporarily
- Disable your installed Anti-virus and Anti-Spyware software from your computer system.
- Then you’ve got to restart your laptop then install the QuickBooks.
- If you have successfully installed the QuickBooks software then you can install again your anti-virus and Spyware software.
Solution 3: Update Microsoft .NET Framework to its latest release
- Take your cursor on the left side of the screen and hit the left click on the Start button.
- After that write Update into the search box and then hit the Enter
- Then a new window will open where you have to find you are up-to-date if not then update it.
Solution 4: Using QuickBooks Repair Tool
- First, you have to download the QuickBooks component repair tool with the help of your internet browser.
- After that Run this application into the computer system.
- In the end, Restart your computer system.
Solution 5: Download and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
You can also solve error 1935 in QuickBooks using the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- First, you need to install the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool
- Then Run this tool into your computer system.
- Then fix the problem with the help of QuickBooks.
- When you have all done then you have to restart your computer system.
Here, we have discussed some basic solutions declared by Intuit. If you need further help to fix your queries regarding QuickBooks error 1935, just contact QuickBooks error support professionals to get your answers through the toll-free number anytime.