Are you facing QuickBooks error code 80029c4a? Do you want to know how to fix it? What are the reasons and symptoms of this error? It yes then this is the right place for you.
Here, we are going to share the complete guide on QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. So, just come with us…
We ensure that after reading this article you will be able to fix this error yourself. But if you want any kind of help to performing any of the below-listed steps you can call at QuickBooks support phone number 1-844-541-8444 Toll-Free. Our QuickBooks experts always ready to solve your queries.
Let’s take a closer look…
As well all know that QuickBooks is a very useful, most advanced and trustworthy accounting software for medium and small-sized businesses. This accounting software most of the accounting tasks such as finances, invoices as well as billings for firms. But, some QuickBooks users have reported they are encountering an error QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is one of them that show-ups when while using this software.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is a difficult error that is being reported by some QuickBooks users in the community. This error usually happens when QuickBooks component does not start or work correctly or the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are missing out or damaged as an outcome of the computer irregularities. But sometimes the antivirus protection might also be the reason behind the occurring of this error so, we suggest you should check your antivirus and firewall security settings one more time.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
A QuickBooks user usually faces this error when a QuickBooks Desktop system file cannot be located or has become corrupted or damaged. Some other reasons for QuickBooks error 80029c4a are listed below:-
- If the program files related to QuickBooks have become corrupted or damaged.
- When QuickBooks software has not been installed perfectly.
- Windows registry has got corrupted or damaged.
- If the antivirus program has incorrectly marked a QuickBooks file as being affected with some kind of malware, for example, a virus or trojan or any of others.
- When Windows system files have become damaged or corrupted.
- This error occurs due to program files related to QuickBooks that have been wrongly or maliciously destroyed by some other program.
Symptoms for QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
A QuickBooks user generally observe the following features while QuickBooks error code 80029c4a occurs:-
- Your system will work very slowly or improperly.
- Your system will crash repeatedly with an error message being displayed on your system screen.
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a will show on your system screen.
- During this error, your active program window will get crashed.
- You will see that your system freezes repeatedly.
- Your system Windows will not respond properly at all or will very slowly respond to mouse clicks and keyboard keys.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
There are many solutions are available to resolve the error code 80029c4a. But before attempting to make any modifications to your computer or QuickBooks software, don’t forget to back up your system and QuickBooks software data. You must also have your Windows and QuickBook installation CDs and license numbers available. By chance, QuickBooks 2016 R9 installation effects this error, then you can go immediately to the clean install solution.
Solution 1: Update Avast antivirus
- Firstly, look for the Avast icon.
- Then, right-click on it.
- Now, from the list that shows, choose Update.
- After that, you have to follow the prompts to update it.
- Lastly, ensure that the engine and virus both definitions are updated or not.
Solution 2: Change antivirus file-blocking settings
Ensure that your antivirus or firewall is not blocking QuickBooks software’s necessary files. For this, you need to check the separated files. There should be no necessary QuickBooks file in the separated files list. If required, you can take the essential guidance from the help documentation of the antivirus or can contact specialists.
Solution 3: Execute Reboot.bat File
- Firstly, you have to close your QuickBooks software.
- Then, look for the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Now, right-click on it.
- After that, see the list that shows on right-clicking, choose Properties.
- Now, the properties window gets opened.
- Then tap on the Open file location key, in the Properties window.
- Now, this will convey you to the folder that holds the reboot.bat file.
- After that, simply go to reboot.bat file and right-click on it.
- Then, from the list, tap on Run as Administrator and ensure that file run as Windows Administrator. Take into consideration that the file may seem as reboot.bat or only as a reboot. This thing based on how the file containing Folder Options are configured.
- Remember that you should not close the window. It will be closed automatically after the process is finished.
- In the end, you have to restart your computer.
- Then, check for QuickBooks error 80029c4a is still occurs or not.
Solution 4: Perform QuickBooks Desktop Clean Install
- First of all, you need to reinstall using the clean install.
- Then, simply update QuickBooks software to the latest version of the application which is available.
- Now, from the File menu bar, choose the choice for Close Company or Logoff.
- Please don’t forget that if you have opened various company data files in QuickBooks Desktop at the same point, then you have to do this step for each and every company file that is opened.
- After that, simply go to the File menu bar and choose the Exit option.
- Then, right-click on QuickBooks Desktop icon which is placed on your Desktop and tap on the Run as administrator. At this step, ensure that you are in the No Company Open screen.
- After this step, you need to go to the Help option and choose Update QuickBooks software and tap on the Options.
- Now, choose the Mark All button then Save it successfully.
- Then simply choose Update Now, and the Reset Update option under it and lastly choose to Get Updates.
- When the Update Full shows on the screen, then close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now again, open QuickBooks Desktop. At this time you can get a notification to install the update. Here choose yes for that.
- Then, restart your system when the installation process is done.
- In the end, check for QuickBooks error 80029c4a still appears or not.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks
- Firstly, you need to close to your QuickBooks software.
- Then, press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Now, look for the Control Panel and to open it simply tap on it.
- After that, you need to go to Uninstall or modify a program.
- Now, scroll through the programs list and find the QuickBooks software.
- Then, select Uninstall or Change
- And then, the QuickBooks installation window becomes opened.
- In this window, tap on the Next button.
- Now, look for the Repair key.
- Then, simply tap on it and wait until the repair process gets completed.
- After the process has finished, your QuickBooks software would have been repaired properly.
- Now, you need to restart your computer.
- Lastly, check whether QuickBooks error 80029c4a is still occurring or not.
Hence, these are the solutions to fix the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. To fix this error immediately you have to perform these steps very carefully.
But if you will face any problem in performing these steps you can contact to our QuickBooks error support team. Our team is always ready to support you.
We hope that you like this article, don’t forget to share it with your peers, or if you have any suggestion you can tell us in the comment section!!!