- January 23, 2020
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks error 12152 is the most common error which mostly occurs when your connection of the internet doesn’t work properly. When your internet doesn’t connect with your computer the QuickBooks software face the problem to communicate with the server. So the QuickBooks enables to perform the server related task and give you the QuickBooks error code 12152 on your computer screen.
In simple language, you can say that your internet connection is not working properly or your computer system don’t connect with any internet connection. Error 12152 in QuickBooks mostly comes at the time of updating your QuickBooks software.
Before proceeding to the solution of QB error 12152 first, you need to know how do you find your computer system is affected by QuickBooks error 12152 and what are the causes behind this error code.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 12152
Below we have listed some QB error 12152 symptoms list check it out.
- At the time of updating the QuickBooks software, you can get the “QuickBooks Error 12152”.
- The second symptom of encountering the error 12152 in QuickBooks is ” On your Bottom taskbar the internet connection icon showing the red line cut”.
- When you open any specific application or program inside your computer then it crashes regularly.
- When your computer system is affected by the QuickBooks error code 12152 then your computer response time becomes very delay.
- Sometimes your computer sytem will become automatically freeze for a little period of time.
Causes Behind the QB Error 12152
Below we have discussed the some causes of QB error 12152.
- Your internet connection isn’t working or didn’t a payment for Quickbooks Internet Service Provider.
- If you are using the older version of the QuickBook then you might the QuickBooks error 12152.
- Sometimes, QuickBooks unable to read the license data.
- When your Windows API keys are not working properly then you might encounter the same error code.
- If you don’t properly installed the QuickBooks software and make some kind of mistake in the setting at the time of the Installation.
- Sometime when you are installing the other program from your computer systems then by mistake you have uninstalled some section of your window registry then may also cause the error 12152.
- It may be possible your computer system is facing the problem of viruses and Malware.
- Most of the time we shut down our computer system forcefully that may affect the other running program.
- If you have deleted some important framework documents or registry sections due to any reason then you face the error code on your computer screen.
QuickBooks Error 12152- List of Solutions
When your computer system Data and Time are wrongly set up, in that case, the QuickBooks software assumes that you are using the older version of the QuickBooks in that case QuickBooks try to download the latest version of the QuickBooks due to no internet connection it produce the QB error 12152 on your computer screen. Below we have described steps to change the Data and time.
- The first thing you need to do is to check your system “Time and Date”.
- Which is situated on the left bottom corner of the computer screen.
- If the date or time is wrong then you need to click on the date.
- After that, you will get the option to reset the Time and Date.
- Once you have set the time and date then you need to restart your computer system and check it out your QuickBooks error 12152 is solved or not, if not then move to the next solution.
Sometimes wrongly step of configuration setting of your Internet connection can occurs the QuickBooks error 12152 on your computer screen. Below we have described how you can reset all the customize settings of your Internet connection.
- First, you need to go inside the “Start” button.
- Here you need to type “Internet Setting” and press the “Enter” from your keyboard.
- Then a new window will open, where you need to go into the “Advanced” tab.
- After that, you need to choose “Advance Reset” option.
Before going to make any changes in the Windows registry you must have to the backup of the registry. If make any make wrong changes in the registry then it can badly affect your computer system. So carefully follow the below-given points.
- First, you need to go into the “Start”.
- Here you will get a small search icon tap on it and type the “CMD” and hit the enter button from your computer system.
- After hitting the enter you will get to see the black screen with the white cursor.
- Here you need the write “Regedit” from your computer’s keyboard and hit the “Enter” button.
- Now, you need to select any key which is related to the QuickBooks error 12152 from the registry editor like – Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Then you need to select the “Export” from the file menu.
- After that, Store the Google Chrome and IE backup key inside a folder and give it to a name.
- Then save it where you want to save it.
- Once you have saved then check the extension of the file is “.reg”.
- First, you need to go inside the “Control panel” and choose “Uninstall a program”.
- Then you will get a list of the program in your computer system. Here you need to right-click on QuickBooks and select the “Uninstall”.
- After that, you need to download the QuickBooks software.
- Now you have to double-tap on downloaded setup and install it.
- If you get the message of “Repair All” issues click on it.
If you don’t get the solution to your problem yet then you are required to restore your computer sytem. The process of restoration is mentioned below.
- First, you need to go into the “Start”.
- Here you need to type in the search box “System Restore” and hit the “Enter”.
- After that, you have to choose the above list and tap the “Next” button.
- Now, you get the list of restore points, you need to select the latest one
- Then you need to tap on the “Next”.
QuickBooks error 12152 mostly occurs when your internet connection isn’t working properly. There is much reason behind this error code. You can solve this error by applying the above solutions.
Some Related Blogs…