- August 21, 2019
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: QuickBooks
Are you looking for the solutions to fix QuickBooks error 1334? Do you want to know the reasons for occurring this error code and also want to know its symptoms? Then don’t worry, just come with us…
Here, we are going to discuss how to fix QuickBooks error 1334 and also sharing its causes and symptoms.
QuickBooks error 1334 occurs during the installation, up-gradation, and while updating the changes within QuickBooks. QuickBooks error code 1334 is one of the usually encountered by the users.
What are the causes of QuickBooks error 1334?
It is necessary to know the reasons behind the occurring of this error so that you can avoid it in the future.
- This error code appears due to incomplete installation or updates of the QuickBooks software.
- Due to viruses, bugs or Malware infection.
- If the Programs can delete or remove necessary files of QuickBooks.
- Because of the damaged and corrupted registry files.
- The incomplete or corrupted download of updates or the QB software itself.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1334
- Due to this error, Windows runs sluggishly and reacts very slowly to input commands (mouse or keyboard input).
- Error Code 1334 appear and crashes all the active program window.
- “QB Error 1334” is displayed on the screen.
- Your system frequently “freezes” for a few moments at a time.
- Your computer frequently crashes with Error code 1334 while running the same program.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 1334
Case 1: If you will receive the error during installing or opening the QuickBooks software
- First of all, you need to find and open your QuickBooks company file.
- Keep in mind: It should have the file extension .qbw.
- Lastly, double-tap on the [company file name].QB file.
Case 2: In case you get the error during updating or repairing QuickBooks software
QuickBooks must be reinstalled using a clean install. To perform a clean install, it is necessary to uninstall the whole thing first. Once you successfully uninstall it, the QB company gives condoms to delete the file by all means, after which you can do a clean install, which will help to update and update it. In this way, there is a high probability that the error is corrected. It always works best.
Case 3: In case you receive the error while installing QuickBooks software
In this scenario, you have to repair and reinstall Microsoft.NET Framework.
QuickBooks error 1334 occurs at the time of updating, installing, and repairing of QuickBooks software. This error is occurred due to missing the QuickBooks installation file. If you want to solve this error then follow the above solutions.