How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 101- Online Banking Error
QuickBooks Error 101 occurs when your QuickBooks Online can not connect with your Bank. Error 101 also prompts when there is any misconfiguration in bank account details. QuickBooks Online automatically synchronizes all your bank data into QuickBooks and can be done through Paypal QuickBooks Integration. If you have faced the same issue then updated yourself by reading this article carefully.
During importing the bank transactions, you may get an error specifying “QuickBooks is trying to fix connection errors on this bank, you should try later” or an error message may appear like “It seems your online banking is unable to work properly right now, try again after some time” or “Try to connect again tomorrow”. You can also face these all when your Bank is not available to come after a few hours.
These types of errors are resolved manually, there is no need to solve these errors by reaching your bank side. If you are facing another message so don’t worry we will give you all the possible solutions to fix your Banking error. There is not any specific thumb rule to solve this error. This can occur due to many reasons, for this, you need to find why this error is occurring and then apply the correct solution for the error code. You will get all the solutions from here, learn from us today.
Causes and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 101
Causes of QuickBooks Error 101
Causes tell you about the reason behind this error so that you can apply the right solution by learning the root of this error. If you again face the same error in the future then you will know what methodologies you have to perform to get rid of the solution in a few minutes. All the causes are listed below-
- You didn’t properly set up your Internet browser setting
- Using an old .Net Framework, Active X, Java, and Windows operating system then this error occurs.
- QuickBooks Error 101 may occur due to the inference of third party applications which stops QuickBooks to perform his tasks.
- This may be possible for your banking working on his maintenance that’s why you can’t be able to connect with your Bank.
- You are using an outdated password while you have been updating your software on a regular basis.
- This error can arise when your internet connection speed is very slow and then your QuickBooks is unable to connect with your Bank.
- This can be true your QuickBooks account does not properly connect with your Bank and showing the error at the time of connecting.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 101
Here we have figured out some signs or indications of QuickBooks Error 101. Have a look at it:
- Start showing unwanted run time error occurs without warning.
- The same dialogue box will appear continuously or again and again.
- QuickBooks files will not appear while accessing it
- QuickBooks could not be connected to the banking properly
- Internet speed sluggishly or slowly
When you face QuickBooks Error 101 or other error issues then you should first wait for a little time whether it is resolved automatically and then quit or close the active programs then shut down and restart your pc/computer/window with safe mode.
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error 101
Below we have listed some solutions to help you in solving QuickBooks Error 101. Follow the solutions in the same order place here and start from solution 1.
Solution 1 Check your Internet Connectivity
- First, you need to open your favorite internet browser and then type in the search box “Google.co.in”.
- After hitting the “Enter” then your internet browser prompts an error while accessing the above website and getting the message “Check your internet connection”.
- Then you can take the help of IT professionals to resolve this issue.
- If you are able to access Google chrome then you can move on to the next solution.
Solution 2- Reset setting of Internet connection in QuickBooks
- First, you need to open your QuickBooks then choose the “Help” button from the top.
- Hover the mouse on “Connection Setting” and then press the mouse left click.
- Then tap on the Next and then Finish after that all the settings will be saved.
Solution 3- Update your Bank section in QuickBooks
- First, you need to open your QuickBooks then go into the “Banking” section.
- Then you will get a button to “Update” your banking click on this button this will take some time.
- After some time it will pop up a message “Update Complete”.
- After that, you have to check whether QuickBooks Error 101 still persists or not. If your answer is Yes then move to the next solution.
Solution 4- Enable the ActiveX Control
- Open your browser and then tap on the “Security” and then choose “Internet option” and hit the mouse click on “Custom Level”.
- After that go into the “Internet Zone” then find the “ActiveX control” and click on it.
- Next, you have to enable the Download sign on Script ActiveX Controls Marked Safe for Scripting, ActiveX controls, Binary and Script Behaviors, and then Run the ActiveX controls and Plugin.
- When you have done all the setup then click on the Ok button and then take the exit from your Internet browser.
Solution 5- Add Bank Account
- From the above navigation bar list choose the “Transaction”.
- Next, put the cursor on the “Bank” option and hit the mouse left click.
- Then look at the upper-right corner and select the “Add account” button.
- Now you have to select your bank and choose the account which you want to connect and then follow the given instruction.
Solution 6- Download and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
We highly recommend downloading and running QuickBooks File Doctor to troubleshoot QuickBooks errors automatically. Learn to use this:
- In the very first step, download and install the QuickBooks tool hub
- Then click on the Company file issue tab then choose QuickBooks file doctor to run.
- Now choose your company file and then click on the Ok button
- Then click on the Continue option to automatically troubleshoot this issue
- If the error still appears then use the Network error tab and run the tool
- Whenever you near the end of this process, your issue will definitely get troubleshooting.
Hopefully, we have given close instances of these issues through this article. But if the doubts and queries are still the same, don’t get worried, you can solve these all by getting support from our well-qualified professionals available at QuickBooks error support, any time when you need help contact us through the toll-free number and be ready to get collective solutions matches to your query.