- November 25, 2019
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks
Today we will give the solutions to fix Quickbooks error 101. The main reason for occurring this error is your Quickbooks online can not connect with your Bank. There is not any specific thumb rule to solve this error can be occurred due to many reasons for this you need to find the why this error is occurring and then apply the correct solution for error code.
You may get a message with your error “Try to connect again tomorrow” and you can also face the Your Bank is not available to come after a few hours. These types of errors solve automatically no need to solve these errors generated from your bank side. If you are facing another message so don’t worry we will give all the possible solutions to fix your Banking error. Before fixing this error you must know about why this error is occurring.
Causes behind this error
Causes tell you what is the reason behind this error after knowing the error you can apply the right solution and you can find the root of this error. If in future you get the same error and you know the what is the cause of this error then you can apply the right solution and get rid of the solution in few minutes the list of causes are listed below-
- You didn’t properly set up your Internet browser setting.
- Using an old .Net Framework, Active X, java and windows operating system then this error occurs.
- Quickbooks error 101 may occur due to the inference of third party applications which stops Quickbooks to perform his tasks.
- This may be possible for your banking working on his maintenance that’s why you can’t be able to connect with your Bank.
- You are using an outdated password while you have been updated your software regular basis.
- This error can arise when your internet connection speed is very slow and then your Quickbooks unable to connect with your Bank.
- This can be true your Quickbooks account does not properly connect with your Bank and showing the error at the time of connecting.
Solutions to resolve Quickbooks error 101
below is the list of solutions as you want for solving Quickbooks error 101 to need to follow the list solutions one by one until you fix it.
Solution 1 Check your Internet connectivity
- First, you need to open your favourite internet browser and then type in the search box “Google.co.in”.
- After hit the “Enter” then your internet browser prompting an error while accessing the above website and getting the message “Check your internet connection”.
- Then you can take the help of IT professionals to resolve this issue.
- If you are able to access the Google chrome then you can move on the next solution.
Solution 2- Reset setting of Internet connection in Quickbooks
- First, you need to open your Quickbooks then choose the “Help” button from the top.
- Hover the mouse on “Connection Setting” and then press the mouse left click.
- Then tap on the Next and then Finish after that all the settings will be saved.
Solution 3- Update your Bank section in Quickbooks
- First, you need to open your Quickbooks then go into the “Banking” section.
- Then you will get a button to “Update” your banking click on this button this will take some time.
- After some time it will pop up a message “Update Complete”.
- After that you have to check Quickbooks error 101 is still persist or not. If your answer is Yes then move to the next solution.
Solution 4- Enable the ActiveX Control
- Open your browser and then tap on the “Security” and then choose “Internet option” and hit the mouse click on “Custom Level”.
- After that go into the “Internet Zone” then find the “ActiveX control” and click on it.
- Next, you have to enable the Download sign on Script ActiveX Controls Marked Safe for Scripting, ActiveX controls, Binary and Script Behaviors, and then Run the ActiveX controls and Plugin.
- When you have done all the setup then click on the Ok button and then take the exit from your Internet browser.
Solution 5- Add Bank Account
- From the above navigation bar list choose the “Transaction”.
- Next, put the cursor on the “Bank” option the hit the mouse left click.
- Then look at the upper-right corner and select the “Add account” button.
- Now you have to select your bank and choose the account which you want to connect and then follow the given instruction.
Quickbooks Error 101 is one of the banking error it occurs when you want to connect your Quickbooks accounts with your Bank but you are unable to connect then this error code generate by Quickbook the reason behind this error may be different but you don’t have to worry about it we will help you to come out of this error.