How To Fix & Resolve QuickBooks – Application With Revoked Certificate Error
QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate in QuickBooks Desktop can occur when attempting to synchronize or integrate with a third-party application. During this error, you’re restricted to work with the QuickBooks Desktop application. Furthermore, you don’t need to think too much about this error, it can be fixed at the same moment when everything is alright with third-party applications. This error doesn’t put your data in danger but still, we advised you to fix it as soon as possible.
QuickBooks – Application is revoked certificate error usually happens when you need to update the QuickBooks Web Connector and a third-party digital certificate expires. Hurry up and start reading the article carefully to resolve this error manually. Here’s how to fix it:
Solutions to Fix The QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate Error
Intuit says “There is more than one solution available for a single problem. If the first solution didn’t work so you can move onwards without delaying further.” Look at the steps to fix the error, after proceeding with the steps check whether your issue unresolved or still the same.
Step 1: Check Whether your QuickBooks Web Connector is updated or Not
- Go to the Windows Start Menu, find your Web Connector, then click on Open
- To check your version number on which you’re working, just look at the top bar of the window. Your version number should be this: 220.127.116.11
- If updated to the latest release then well and good otherwise go to Intuit official site to download and install the latest Web Connector version
Note: We still wanna say, contact your IT professionals and experts to download and install the QuickBooks Web Connector. When you do this manually, you will face multiple complications and technical aspects knocking on your door.
Step 2: Check and Verify the Third-Party Digital Signature is Valid or Not
- Right-clicking the application icon, then click on the Open File Location
- It’s time to right-click the application extension. As a set illustration use: ApplicationName.exe
- Now click on Properties
- Reach the Digital Signatures tab
- Highlight the Name of Signer inside the Signature List, then click on Details
- Click on View Certificate on the General tab
- Now seek the Valid from dates. Suppose your digital signature date has been expired or outdated, at that moment just ask your IT professionals to get the latest certification for the third-party application
- Click on the OK Key to quit the opened window
You also like to read: How to Fix QuickBooks Printing Problems
The Bottom Line
Expectedly error QuickBooks – Application With Revoked Certificate will be fixed instantly once you try our solutions. We think our solutions will be proven useful for you but if you want to have any sort of technical assistance, you can take help from one of our dedicated expets by contacting through the toll-free number.