- December 4, 2019
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks
As you already know payroll is an essential part of the QuickBooks which is used to Create Paychecks, Direct Deposit For Employees, Pay taxes, Losses, Inventory, and Email notification. Payroll helps the business by keeping the company date in an organized manner so, you can easily get whenever you need it. QuickBooks is a software and every software has issues and glitches QuickBooks also face errors. QuickBooks error 30159 is payroll error because it comes at the time of updating payroll. In this article, we going to learn more about this error what is the meaning of this error, why this error occurs, and what is the possible solution to solve this error.
What is QuickBooks Error 30159
QuickBooks error code 30159 consider as a payroll error because it comes at the time of the update. Then QuickBooks doesn’t allow you to do any QuickBooks payroll related activities. Then the main reason behind this error is your improper system files set up in your Operating system.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 30159
Before moving to the solution we must have to know why this error occurs below is the list of reasons.
- Something happened wrong in the installation process.
- It may be possible your QuickBooks important files have been deleted by mistake.
- Your available Antivirus is stopping QuickBooks to perform his tasks perfectly.
- When your Windows system files gets corrupted then QuickBooks show this issue.
- You are not using the older version of QuickBooks while you need QuickBooks must be up to date always.
- Your computer system gets affected by the Virus and Malware.
- Misconfigured of Windows files.
- This error can occur when you have deleted any important part of your computer system.
- By mistake, you have deleted the QuickBooks setup folder had deleted.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 30159
There is a number of solutions which you need to follow step by step as they are given below.
Solution 1- Updating your computer system Manually
- First, you need to open your computer as an administrator.
- Then you need to move your cursor left the side of the screen and then hit the “Start” button.
- After that, you need to select the “All Programs” from the given list.
- Then a new list of programs will open here you to hit the click on the “Accessories”.
- Here you will get one more list now you have had select “System Tools” and then select the “System restore”.
- Here you have to find our the “Restore my computer”.
- Put the cursor on it after that hit the “Next” button.
- Then you need to hit the continue till window of confirmation doesn’t appear.
- After the restore process, you need to “Restart” your computer.
Solution 2- QuickBooks Error Scanning
- The First thing you need to do is open your browser and then visit the official website after that download the Payroll Error 30159 utility.
- Then deploy the downloaded software.
- After that, you need to select the “Scan” option and then start scanning the error.
- You will get a small notification of the error then choose the option to fix it.
- Then your error will automatically solve after the scanning.
- When the scanning finished then you definitely need to “Restart” your machine.
Solution 3- Using System Restore
- First, you need to open the “Run” command by holding the “Window + R” key simultaneously.
- Then a small search box appears on the left side of the screen where you have to type “System Restore” then hit the “Enter” button.
- Then a new window will open and ask for the administrator password.
- Then you need to simply follow the instruction as they appear and provide the details.
- Then finally Restore your system and after successful completion, you have to “Restart” your system and take a look at your payroll if QuickBooks error 30159 nonetheless persists then you definitely need to move on the next solutions.
Solution 4- Add EIN Into Company File
- Login into your QuickBooks account and then choose the “Payroll”.
- After that, you will get an option of “Use my Existing Payroll service” hit the enter on it.
- Then the “Account Maintenance” window will open right here you have to select the “Add file”.
- From the radio button, you need to choose the “Add EIN Number”.
- NOTE: If you are unable to click the radio button then you are already setup EIN number.
- Then you need to tap on the “Next” and take a review of your information all the information is correct. Then Come back to QuickBooks and then check the QuickBooks error 30159 has been resolved.
Solution 5- Windows Disk Clean Up
- First, you need to open the Run command by pressing the Ctrl + R key together.
- Then a small search box will open on the left bottom side of the computer screen.
- Here you need to type “Cleanmgr” and then hit the enter button from the keyboard.
- Then it will ask for you which drive do you want to clean you need to select the C: drive and then tap on “Ok”.
In the above paragraph, we cleared what’s QuickBooks Error 30159, what are the reasons for this error and how you can solve this error. If you aren’t able to solve this error then you need to contact QuickBooks online customer service. They will guide you what must do at that time and They will provide QuickBooks guide is free of cost. You do not need to pay more money to assist.
Payroll Related Error