QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report (Employees Earning Data)
The QuickBooks Payroll Reports perform an important role to manage your employee’s company data. QuickBooks Payroll gives information about the Company employees and payroll expenses. In this article, we will show you that, how to set up a QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report, and it directly affects to the employee’s earnings data, including the tax, and wages.
Save Time & Effort
Get Help From Expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number.+1-844-476-5438
QuickBooks reports are dates are drawn up by the Paychecks only and not just to pay Period dates. It is a report that systematic analysis of your payment made to employees. the report can be released for a single period in Chronology.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report
The ADP payroll summary report is a fast and easy way of seeing the payroll totals by an employee for a choosing amount of your time. In this report, we will see the payroll things with the subtotal for internet payments, and all the Company taxes are displayed by the employee. the QuickBooks payroll report is the collection of employees’ earnings and a list of your current employees that paid time off balances and more.
The standard report creates a register of Payroll information for all the employees, in the payroll support page, you can also create and print the custom reports for a single employee.
The Payroll Summary Report Consist of:
The payroll summary report consists of the various items that are given below:
- Firstly consist the employer vacation and sick time.
- Employer Taxes, Wages and adjustment.
- Many numbers of Taxes.
- Employer net pay.
Multiple Payroll Reports are inserted into QuickBooks
It will contain the 13 Payroll reports in the QuickBooks:
- Payroll Summary
- Detail review of Payroll
- Pay transaction of Payroll.
- Payroll Item Detail
- Transaction Detail of Payroll
- Item Listing of Payroll
- Liabilities balances of Payroll
- Employees state tax detail
- Employee earning salary
- Various Contact list of employee
- Without holding employee
- Paid Time off the list.
- Adjust the history of Employee Pay.
- Sales Tax details.
The Way to Set Up QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report
Here we have given the every possible procedure to set up the summary report in QuickBooks. check all the procedure, and apply them to set up the report.
How to Create a Payroll Summary Report in QuickBooks
Now, we discuss some steps for creating the summary reports that are following are:
- Into the Reports, you select the Employee & Payroll then choose the Payroll Summary.
- Then set the Date range
- Click on the Refresh options in such cases.
- Now you can delete the hours and rate column
- Click on the Customize Report.
- If the Format of hours and Rate Checkboxes that are given in the Display tab.
- Next, you have to click on Ok.
- Into the filter Tab, you can add Pay Periods.
- At last, you select the Print option and then report to print the payroll summary.
How to Run a QuickBooks Summary Reports
Next steps, you can run your QuickBooks summary report with our given steps that are following as:
- Firstly you select to open the Employee center from the home page.
- Select your employee you want to access the reports.
- Now, you choose the reports you would be like to access then.
- Choose these options:
- Quick Reports
- Payroll Summary
- Paid Time off
- Detail of Payroll Transaction
- Then enter the date.
How to Edit the Summary Report
Now we describe how to edit the summary reports the steps are given below:
- You have to Go menu Toolbar and Click on the Edit option from the Toolbar.
- Then amend the parameters are desired.
- At the last step, you click on the Run Report to View again.
Print the QuickBooks Summary Report:
you can get easily print the QuickBooks summary reports that two points are:
- Print your current report by click on the Print option on the Menu Toolbar and you check the print for a preview of this report on the screen and print again to get print out of the report.
- Then you have to click on the print menu toolbar and select the page to set up and you get easily set the page margin according to us.
Export Summarize Payroll Data in Excel
Now, you can get export the reports into the excel the steps are following as:
- You have to click on the Excel Drop-down arrow into the report.
- Creates the New Worksheet or updates the old worksheet.
- Now Click on the browser button choose for the workbook, if you get select the updated existing worksheet.
- Choose the Advanced Button.
- Remove the Space between the Column checkbox.
- Then Click to Ok.
- Select to Export.
In this blog, we clearly describe all steps for Editing, viewing, creating, the printing of the QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report. The users can check and get easily manage your business by creating the summary report you can easily create the employee information and detail and its payment all things you can manage easily. Hope, you like the article, and now you are ready to run the summary report. still, if there any issue regarding this article then, you can, get consultancies from our QuickBooks Proadvisor for the short and effective process.