Have you ever face problems to operate QuickBooks because of the QuickBooks error 1327 is occurs? Do you want to fix this error instantly? Are you confused about why this error code is shown on the screen? If your answer is yes, then come with us and get solutions to your every question.
Today, we will give you complete information about QuickBooks error 1327 such as its causes, symptoms, and solutions also.
Let’s take a closer look…
QuickBooks error code 1327 occurs when the QuickBooks software installing on your system. So, this is an installation error. The main reason behind the occurring this error code is that the drive that you’ve mentioned is not available at the time of installation or update process. The QuickBooks Error Code 1327 shows up with the error message:
Error Code 1327: The drive [drive letter] is invalid
Causes of QuickBooks error 1327
Causes of the QuickBooks error code 1327 in QuickBooks are given below:
- This error occurs due to internet connectivity issues
- Due to QuickBooks couldn’t access the mentioned drive
- If the source file was placed on a portable drive which was deleted in between the process of installation or update.
- Because of the firewall software installed on your computer is hindering the QuickBooks update because it recognizes the update as a warning to your computer.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 1334: Learn How To Fix
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1327
Solution 1: Make sure the Proper Connection of Storage Devices
Ensure that all the cables and other things are correctly connected to the computer. Also, ensure that the USB or Flash devices that you are using to install QuickBooks in, is correctly connected and working properly.
Solution 2: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
- First of all, you need to find Programs in the Control Panel.
- Then, choose to Turn Windows Features On/Off.
- Now, confirm with an admin account password, if asked.
- After that, uncheck the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework and then reboot your system.
- In the end, open Programs and by performing the same step, see the box next to Microsoft .NET framework.
Solution 3: Repair Registry Settings
- Firstly, you have to Backup your system registry.
- Then, press Windows key+R together and type Regedit and tap on run.
- Now, go to the special key here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- After that, search the entries that list the drive letter which is specified in the error message.
- Now you have to change the wrong drive names to C:\.
- Lastly, save the settings, rather boot your system and retry installing. After the installation process is completed successfully, relapse the changes made to the registry.
QuickBooks error 1327 occurs when the connection of your QuickBooks software break with the drive at the time of installation. There are several reasons behind this error. You can solve this error by repairing the Microsoft .NET Framework.