QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is a wonderful software that turns your computer into a retail management system. It allows customers to follow sales, customers, and inventory quickly and effectively. But sometimes customers encounter some technical or other error, we understand that they want a genuine and instant QuickBooks POS Support. So, don’t worry, and you have to do just one thing call on our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number. The call is transferred to our QuickBooks POS (Point Of Sale) experts team who are certified by Intuit and have more than 10 years of experience. They will solve your issues within minutes.
In simple words, QuickBooks POS gives new revolutionary techniques and with the help of QuickBooks POS experts, you can grow your business more efficiently.
QuickBooks Point Of Sale software is available in 2 different versions – the Basic version and the Pro version – and comes with power-packed with a variety of characteristics to improve sales and enhance customers trust or loyalty. With the help of this software, your everyday business tasks become easy which increases the productivity of your business.
According to a recent survey, QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS) is one of the most trusted accounting and inventory management software.
QuickBooks POS Features:
- Automates everyday tasks
- Automatically updates your inventory
- Decreases the hassle of manual data entry and adjustment
- Enables you to acquire payment with credit cards, cash, and more
- Gives inventory forecasting and classification
- This software interface is simple and easy to use
- Permits you to build orders and ring sale the way you want
- Enables you to track and reward customers
- Prepares you for the tax time
- You have the benefit of tracking your inventory at every stage
- Offers extensive support through its FAQ section
- It helps you to create CRM.
- This adds to the reputation of QuickBooks as a brand by making it reliable.
- It accepts payments from several kinds of payments methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and many more.
- It facilitates ring sales and rewards its customers with things like discounts or offers.
- This gives you the benefit of tracking your inventory at every level.
- QB POS is integrated with the QuickBooks desktop that minimizes dual entries of data. Thus, it reduces errors and saves a lot of time of the user.
- It comes with various versions such as Basic, multi-store and Pro.
The System Requirments For QuickBooks POS Software
- For single-user need a 2.0 GHz processor
- For multiple users requires a 2.8 GHz processor
- 4GB of RAM and 1GB of disk space.
- 4Χ DVD ROM drive required for DVD installation
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- 1280*768 screen resolution
Technical Issues Solved By Our QuickBooks POS Customer Service Team
There is no doubt QuickBooks POS software is one of the best QuickBooks products and it is a highly productive software. For a successful business, QuickBooks POS system is the backbone and for a strong backbone and error-free system, feel free to contact our QuickBooks POS service team.
We understand that you may face some technical errors while using QuickBooks POS.
Don’t worry we can help! Dial our toll-free helpline number+1-888-461-1344 and get in touch with our expert technicians for real-time help and support. Our expert’s team can help you download, set up, install, and run QuickBooks POS on your computer.
They can also help you in such tasks 100% data migration, customize settings, and set up process flow.
The list of technical service provided by our technicians so far:
- The complete hardware set up and troubleshooting
- Merchant services set up and integration
- Fixing installation errors.
- 100% secure data migration and integration
- Repair of freezing problems in QuickBooks POS
- QuickBooks POS Software updates and upgrades
- QuickBooks crashes while license checking
- Troubleshooting of technical errors while billing customers
- Single or multi-workstation setup
- Repairing POS Company file connection issues
- Fixing the database connection problem
- eCommerce / POS integration support
- Software customization and optimization
- Fixing log in problems
- Inventory set up and clean up
- Configuration direction
QuickBooks POS Features According To Their Versions
QuickBooks POS has many versions who have amazing features. These are Basic, Pro, and Multi-store. Let’s discuss features of these versions of QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS).
QuickBooks POS Basic
- You can easily get cleared all the payments.
- With the help of this basic version, you are able to handle basic reporting quickly.
- It gets quickly combined with QuickBooks Desktop financial software.
- QuickBooks software, Point Of Sale (POS) also gives the feature of tracking your inventory.
- The most amazing feature it gives is ring sales, where you can use the barcode scanner or also enter the product number and name manually name to add discounts and manage customer’s details for the purpose of maintaining high-end customer relationship.
QuickBooks POS Pro
- The QuickBooks POS Pro version has all the features of the Basic version such as ring sales, inventory tracking, benefits of having advanced reporting, etc.
- The Pro version gives you the advantages of layaway, where you have the provision of settling an article or item by paying a particular amount in order to purchase that item later.
- It provides a set of secure program to your customers.
- The Pro version gives you to reward your client with some goody-bags in the form of gift cards and also offers some gift vouchers.
- It also helps you to manage your employees and their payroll in a manner way.
- It also provides you with large advantages such as advanced reporting etc.
QuickBooks POS Multi-Store
- You can provide rewards to your customers with gives some gift cards and gift vouchers.
- It gives you the advantage of advanced reporting.
- With the help of this QuickBooks POS Multi-Store, you are able to take advantage of the layaway facility.
- Amongst all your stores you can have the facility of advanced sales and inventory.
- It helps to maintain your employees and their payrolls.
- It permits you to handle multiple stores. For example, you have a series of stores, then this QuickBooks POS version makes it easy to handle all of them.
- You can maintain good customer relationships by having ring sales.
Some Advanced features in the multi-store version of QuickBooks POS are listed below:
- With the help of multi-store version, you can examine the sales and inventory of your all retail stores without any difficulty.
- User can also easily add new members, clients or inventory at any time from anywhere also.
- You can easily transfer and track the inventory between the different stores
- With the use of this version, you can see the profit and loss of your multiple stores at only in the one place.
As the best Quickbooks POS Support services providers, we focus on solving every single issue that encounters while using any version of QuickBooks POS software. Our expert’s team works 24*7 and you can contact us at any odd hours to get a solution to your issues.
We ensure that we provide you the easiest solution in the least possible time. Give us a call at QuickBooks POS helpline phone number+1-888-461-1344.
Why Choose Our QuickBooks POS Support Team
We are dedicated to our secure and efficient support services and we don’t compromise over that. Our highly effective customer services are the backbone of our success and that is the reason a large number of QuickBooks POS users believe in the assistance and quality of our QuickBooks Support Team.
You can also get instant help from our QuickBooks POS customer service team at the comfort of your home.
Reasons To Choose Us:
- We provide the most optimal decision to save time and money
- Focus on gives 100% customer satisfaction
- Reliable technical support
- The total worth of money
- Smart and advanced technical help from experts
- Each and every call in answered from an expert customer care team
- Always provide a result-oriented solution
- 24*7 availability of our QuickBooks support team
- Provide help from certified and honest QuickBooks POS technicians
- Always provide assurance of data security.
- Supportive technical staff
Our QuickBooks POS Customer Services
We provide the best QuickBooks POS customer services that will surely help you to work efficiently and increase productivity.
# Support To Set Up And Install QuickBooks POS
Our certified technicians can help you to set up and installation process of the software on your computer. They can also guide you to understand its different characteristics and various types of tools that you would need as per the requirements of your business.
Our specialists can also help you to adjust QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS) with your QuickBooks for the best outcomes.
# Accounting Help
Our QuickBooks POS Support team help you in maintaining your expense reports, plan monetary wise and also help you to produce useful and economical results as early as possible. With the variety of product solutions growing day by day, you will be able to snap errors in the bud.
QuickBooks POS is a one-stop clarification for all the accounting an inventory-related tasks.
# Fixing All Issues And Error Messages
QuickBooks POS also creates some glitches and system conflicts. To help you to work more efficiently without encounter errors and if by chance you get an error then how to rectify it, we provide complete remote tech support to troubleshoot all errors that might be impeding the working of your QuickBooks POS software.
# Customizing The Settings Of QuickBooks POS
As every business has its unique demands and goals, and we understand that very well. That’s why we support you to customize the settings of your QuickBooks POS software according to your needs and help to execute your plans successfully.
While doing so, we provide you the proper knowledge of each and every aspect of the software and also give details of its features and benefits.
# QuickBooks POS Payments
In QuickBooks, to work payment process more efficiently is important to set up and configure your merchant services within a point of sale. If your merchant configuration is not set properly then there is a chance to arises various errors. For example, Socket Errors and IP Response errors, Payment type not accepting, and Credit card processing error.
Our experts will help you in the learning process of the configuration process of merchant services and all stuff of Point of Sale payment
Common Errors & Issues during the Functioning of QuickBooks POS (Point Of Sale)
QuickBooks POS Error Code 176109: During this error tries rechecking the product code you registered.
QuickBooks POS Installation Errors for Particular Update Releases: There is a range of errors that occur during the installation process.
Access violation error messages: The memory location you are attempting to save is not empty and already contains data.
QuickBooks POS Error -6032, -158: While this error code is generated try confirming the file in an earlier version of QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks POS Error Code -6098: Try to reconfigure your hosting and reconnect
Error Code -6098, 5: Give administrator access to the account.
QuickBooks POS Error Code 6000, -82: This is a very commonly occurring error and it occurs in a multi-user mode.
QuickBooks POS Error Code 3371: When this error appears, a company file might be destroyed.
QB Point Of Sale Error Code 6129: During this error scan your system, as it might be at risk from a virus attack.
QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code -6085: Re-enter the login credentials (login ID or password) you used during restoring the backup.
QuickBooks POS Error Code -6000, -816: This error code is generated because your company backup file might be in use by another program.
Our Support Process
- Discovery: Every company has own uniqueness. Our expert’s first goal is to analyze your unique goals, time frames, process, and requirements. After analyzing the process then they start to research a solution that best meets your requirements.
- Consultation: Our specialists will review your methods for performance and correctness, we’ll then build product and workflow suggestions that will help you to fulfill your requirements.
- Execution: We will work beside your team to complete the project on time and in the budget. You will get weekly work reports and we’ll have regular process calls.
- Maintenance: We always work with planning. So, we will create a plan which definitely helps you to meet long term goals, and set a communication schedule to make sure that you are making the most of your new system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How Do I Install QuickBooks POS software?
Ans: Follow below-listed steps to install QuickBooks POS software:
- Firstly download QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
- Open the downloaded folder and execute it as an administrator.
- If they asked to overwrite the existing file, then tap on yes for all.
- Then choose next to begin with the installation and accept the terms and conditions and tap next.
- Fill the license number and product number and tap on next.
- Choose the number of systems that are used for POS.
- Then tap on next and after the installation process is complete, restart your system.
- Finally, activate the QuickBooks POS software and ready to use it.
Ques: How to process payment in QuickBooks POS?
Ans: Follow the below-listed step:
- On the POS screen choose “make a sale”
- Fill the item in the field and tap on credit
- Select the desired credit card mode.
- Enter the card details and then choose to authorize.
Ques: Does QuickBooks have a Point Of Sale (POS)?
Ans: QuickBooks Point Of Sale software provides web-based, as well as mobile point-of-sale solutions for small, medium and large businesses. QuickBooks POS allows users to automatically insert sales information in the user’s accounting software.
Ques: How do I repair QuickBooks Point Of Sale?
Ans: To repair QuickBooks POS, you have to follow the given below steps:-
- First of all, you need to open the system window, press the window kep+F at the same time.
- Then, select either uninstall or change a program.
- Now, in the POS installation window, tap on next and click on the Repair button.
- After that, choose next again and tap repair.
- In the end, choose to finish. Now, your installation repair process is finished.
Ques: How to refund a client’s account credit in QuickBooks Point Of Sale?
Ans: You need to follow the below-listed steps to refund a clients account credit:-
- Firstly, you have to move to the ‘make a sale’ screen and put the client’s name and choose an account.
- Then, ensure that the charge to account option is chosen.
- Now, put the amount that is to be refunded, in the charge amount box.
- After that, the receipt will show the cash change.
- Lastly, choose the suitable tender key to select another process.
Get In Touch To Our QuickBooks POS Customer Service Team
Call Us: +1-888-461-1344 (Toll-Free); QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS) Support Phone Number
Chat With Us: You can chat with our expert team. This service is also available for 24*7.
Auditxpert team of specialists is totally functional and is qualified and capable in resolving any kind of technical issue in the simplest way. Our experts who are specially trained to fix technical issues in QuickBooks POS and ensure that our clients can resume their work on the Point Of Sale (POS) software. So, Just pick up that phone and call our QuickBooks POS support phone number to stay in touch with our experts and technicians so that you can get a solution to your technical issues within minutes.