- August 14, 2019
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: QuickBooks
Are you looking for solutions for QuickBooks error 6094? Are you facing problems due to this error? Do you want to know the reasons for occurring this error and also want to know its symptoms? If “YES” then don’t worry!!!
In this article, we are going to explain complete information about this error its causes, symptoms and possible solutions also. So, just read the complete article and follow the steps.
But if you will face any kind of difficulty to perform these steps you can contact to our QuickBooks support team at any time. We are always ready to help you. To get help from our experts, you have to just dial our toll-free QuickBooks support phone number.
Let’s move ahead…
As we all know that QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software and it has various advanced features which helps the user to perform their daily accounting tasks such as create invoices, inventory management, print check and so on. But sometimes the user may face some technical error QuickBooks error 6094 is one of them.
QuickBooks error code 6094 appears while the user tries to start the database. Problems in the database can lead to QuickBooks Error 6094. Use may also face this error because of the anti-virus programs such as AVG Anti-virus, PC Tools Internet security, and SpyHunter Malware Blocking.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 6094?
Some reasons that can lead to QuickBooks error code 6094 are given below:-
- When the user tries to launch the database server that handles access to the QB company file.
- This error occurs due to anti-virus programs such as PC Tools internet security, AVG Anti-virus, and SpyHunter Malware Blocking.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6094
During this error user may face below listed symptoms:-
- Your systems work very slowly and freeze for sometimes.
- All active program windows will crash.
- The system not responding while the error occurs.
- You may face the system hanging issue.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6094
Method 1: PC Tools internet security
#. Restore “infections”
- First of all, you have to open the settings menu and choose “Quarantine”.
- Then, similarly, restore all important items.
- In the meantime, choose “Yes” and press OK.
You need to make an exception to ignore QuickBooks directory
- Firstly, navigate to Pc tools internet security menu bar and choose Settings.
- Then, select the Global Action list and add the files which you want to remove from scanning.
- Lastly, press Ok.
Method 2: AVG Anti-Virus
2nd method to fix the QuickBooks error code 6094 is to eliminate QuickBooks directory from being scanned
- First of all, you have to close the QuickBooks Desktop and then start the AVG Anti-Virus User interface.
- Then, tap twice on the resident shield and select to handle exceptions.
- Now, simply choose and add the path C:\Program Files\Intuit.
Keep in mind: Add the above-mentioned path only when the QuickBooks software is installed in the other folder.
- Finally, save the changes and click OK.
Keep in mind: you should have to restore all the QuickBooks company file that AVG Anti-Virus separated.
All the above re-verify if any of the QuickBooks company files are separated.
- Firstly, navigate to the AVG Anti-Virus User interface, then tap on the History.
- Now, tap on the Virus Vault and choose any QuickBooks File that has been separated.
for example, qbw32.exe, qb.exe, qbdbmgr.exe
- After that, restore all the necessary files.
- In the end, you have to restart your QuickBooks desktop.
In the installation directory, check for renamed company files
- First of all, you need to close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Furthermore, in the installation directory, verify this path C:\Program files\Intuit\QuickBooks folder for any company files that were renamed.
- After that, rename the company file by its original name.
- Lastly, you need to restart your QuickBooks Desktop.
Method 3: Restore QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, you have to close all unwanted programs and restart your system.
- In the second step, you have made a backup of the QuickBooks Company File.
- Then, navigate to the Start menu bar, open search field, and type “Control Panel”.
- Now, tap on the Programs and Features.
- In the meantime, tap on QuickBooks software and choose to uninstall, in the list of all programs.
- After that, choose to continue and tap on “Next”.
- Select repair and wait until the repair process completed.
- Lastly, restart your computer.
- You have to download the latest payroll tax table and the latest QuickBooks update release.
Therefore, these are the possible methods to resolve QuickBooks error 6094. You have to perform these steps very carefully if you want to fix this error. We hope after performing these steps this error will resolve but if the error still persists you can contact our QuickBooks error support team. They will solve all the issues.
Hopefully, you like this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends or if you want to give us some suggestions you can tell us in the comment section below!!!