- February 7, 2020
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error 1311 is one of the exporting file errors because mostly people face this error code at the time exporting the Financial Statement Designer to Microsoft soft Excel spreadsheet. You can also get QuickBooks error code 1311 at the time of updating and installing the QB software. But there are very rare chances of occurring this error at the time of using the CD drive or disk.
In this blog, you will get to see all the information related to the QuickBooks error 1311. Before moving toward the solution first, we see the root of this error it why this error code display on your computer screen.
You can also read – How To Export Data From QuickBooks Online
The reason behind the QuickBooks Error 1311
Below we have listed the possible causes which QuickBooks Error 1311. Read the above-mentioned list very carefully because your computer system is facing errors from the below-given causes.
- If you are using a very old version of the Windows operating system and you have installed the newer version of QuickBooks software so, the configuration of the QuickBooks software will not match. In this case, you may get the QuickBooks error code 1311 on your computer screen.
- When you aren’t able to install your Microsoft excel spreadsheet properly in that case you face the error code 1311 on your computer screen.
- By mistake, you have deleted an important file of the Microsoft excel sheet then get the error issue.
- Sometimes, the user downloads the corrupt version of the QuickBooks software in that case QuickBooks unable to perform his task perfectly.
- When you are exporting the report of financial statement designer into a corrupt CD, that causes to QuickBooks error 1311.
- Sometimes your CD-ROM drive isn’t able to perform his task and then he produces the QuickBooks Error code 1311.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 1311
If you don’t know your QuickBooks system is suffering from the QuickBooks error 1311 so, you can take an idea by reading the below-given symptoms. These symptoms will help you to find your QuickBooks software is running correctly or it is facing the error.
- Whenever you try to install the QuickBooks software with the help of a CD you get the problem.
- You will not able to export the QB financial statement designer into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- At the time of exporting the FSD(financial statement designer), your computer system will stop working otherwise it crashes the active window.
- Whenever you have a problem with your Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- The last and simple way to find this error code is you get an error code message when you are trying to export your report into excel.
Solution To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1311
Solution 1: Copy the Photoshop Elements
- Make a new folder on your computer desktop.
- Now you need to insert all the photoshop elements disc inside the DVD/CD-ROM drive.
- There are chances to autoplay window open, if occurs then close it.
- Then you need to open My computer inside your computer system.
- Here you need to right-click on the drive in which you had put the photoshop element install disc.
- Go to the Desktop and copy the “Adobe Photoshop Elements” folder into the folder you newly created.
- Here you need to press “Ctrl + V” the “Photoshop Elements install Disc”.
- When it finishes opening the “Adobe Photoshop” folder, and open the folder which you newly created click twice on the “setup.exe” for installation.
- Once the installation gets finished then open your QuickBooks software and check you are facing the same problem which you are earlier faced.
Solution 2: Copy File into Hard-drive and Install
- To export the QuickBooks financial Designer report into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet you need to insert a CD into your CD-Rom drive.
- Then you need to choose the “Quit” from your lower right corner.
- If your installation will start automatically then right-click on the “Start” and then select “Open Window Explorer”.
- After that, you need to create a new folder at any location from where you can access it easily. and save on the name of QuickBooks.
- Now you to go to the CD-ROM and right-click on it and choose the “Explore”.
- Then you need to highlight the QuickBooks and other third party softwares.
- Copy all of them and paste on the newly created folder.
Solution 3: Reinstalling the CS4 Application
- If you are the user of Windows XP, then press “Windows + R key from the keyboard”.
- Then a small box will open.
- Here you need to type “msiexec/unreg” and hit the “Enter”.
- If you are the user of the “Window vista” then open the run command by pressing the “Windows + R” key.
- Same you will get the small box.
- Here you need to type “msiexec/regserver” and then hit the “Enter”.
- Once you have done the above steps then you need to Reinstall the CS4 application.
Solution 4: Checking Your MS Office is compatible with QuickBooks
- Firstly go inside the control panel and choose the “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Here you need to choose MS office to make changes.
- Then the version should be 2000 and later version.
Solution- 5 Scanning and Installing from Command Prompt
- Firstly go to “Start” > “All Programs”.
- Here you need to find the “Command” once you get it “open as an Administrator”.
- When the command opens here you have to type “SFC/SCANNOW” and hit “Enter”.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the scan, after that you need type “msiexec/unregin” and again hit the “Enter” key.
- Then you need to type the “msiexec/regserver” and again hit the enter key.
- Once you have done all the above-given steps then you need to forward to the installation of the creative suite product.
Solution 6: Changes Acess To CD ROM
- Firstly, go inside the “Start” button.
- Then you have to go inside the “Setting” > “Control Panel” > “Administrative Tools”.
- Once you get it then choose the “Local Security Policy”.
- Then your search for the folder of “Local Policies” and tap on it.
- Now you need to go inside the “Security”.
- After that, you need to select – the “Restrict access to CD-ROM” for only those types of users who are logged on locally.
- Now you need to tick the “Disable” and then restart your computer system.
QuickBooks Error 1311 can occur at the time of exporting the QFD into MS Excel spreadsheets, Updating and Installing QuickBooks, and Installing QuickBooks with the help of CD Drive. You can solve this error code by applying the above-given solution.
Mostly Faced Error’s Solutions