- June 5, 2019
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: QuickBooks
Do you know how to use the QuickBooks Conversion Tool to convert QuickBooks company file? If no, then don’t worry we are here to help you.
QuickBooks is the most popular accounting package for small business owners. it is one of the best biggest challenges facing those users looking to use this accounting software is converting their current data to QuickBooks without losing or having the enter information by in hand you can use the QuickBooks conversion tool that the largest consideration will be the type of software you were formerly using and also not a converter exist for that particular software package.
It is the great benefit and Features of QuickBooks that is QB conversion tool and it allows you to convert your company file from a different program. this conversion tool performs the complex action without any data security compromises QB conversion tool teams also known as QuickStart that does offer some support for converting the MYOB files into the QuickBooks.
Advanced Features Of QuickBooks Conversion Tools
There are too many features of QuickBooks conversion tool who’s list are mentioned below:
- QB Conversion Tool supports out in the setup method to convert QuickBooks company files.
- It will import user data from the latest ‘QuickBooks Organization’
- This tool doesn’t change your present/existing company data file.
- This tool is totally secure in the sense of data because there is no data security comprises while conversion
- Easily express the present state of the business
- It gives the user a choice to create a list. With the help of this tool, users can also list plus balances and past transactions.
- It generates a log file of the conversion process to keep your data and you can easily see them later.
Some Limitations Of QuickBooks Conversion Tool
QB conversion tool has too many advanced features but there are also available some limitations.
So, these are some special limitations about importing business data, account balances and transactions from another financial program toward QuickBooks.
It can change employee list information which adds on social protection number as well as QuickBooks payroll casual ledger account balance data.
There are some payroll data that QuickBooks Conversion Tool cannot convert for example- paycheck, employee year to date data, payroll product, and personal employee wages. As it is set assets products run tickets, job costing and partially closed or closed sales sequence, and purchase orders.
Things We Require For QB Conversion Tool
Here, we have listed the things we need for QB Conversion Tool are as follows:
- QuickBooks Software is perfectly installed and registered.
- Software such as MS- SBA 2006, MS Office Accounting 2008 and Peachtree must be correctly installed in your system.
- We need an operating system like Window Vista, Window 7, 8 or 10, and XP.
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM must be there on your computer.
- We need to install the NET 2.0 Framework in your system.
- At least 2 GB free Hard Disk Space
- The processing speed of 500 MHz or above
- Intel Pentium II processor
Note: Keep in mind that QuickBooks should be installed licensed and registered as well as verify that either Peachtree or MS Software is installed on your computer.
How to Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool?
To use QB conversion tool properly follow these below-listed steps:
Don’t forget, to review and make sure that QuickBooks is installed, registered in your system and licensed before you start using the “QuickBooks Conversion Tool”. It is also necessary to make sure that either Peachtree or Microsoft software (which are the application of the file to be converted) is correctly installed on your system.
So, let’s start the process:-
- First of all, open this tool and double tap on the QB Conversion Tool application.
- Now choose the one option out of these 2 options: My own company or My Customer company.
- Then choose your accounting software from the drop-down menu from which you are converting
- Now, choose Next
- Select the ‘company file’ and click on Next to continue
- Now select your QuickBooks product and choose where the Company data file is stored.
- And, click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Now choose conversion rate as per the transaction and list or list only
- Then click on NEXT
- Choose Accounting choices as per the name and date, and tap on Next
- Now check your data and verify if there are any faults.
- Tap the Start key
- It will take some time to finish, and it is dependent on the size of the file, and you will see the list of conversions.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
Converting Or Upgrading Between Different Versions Of QuickBooks
Steps To Convert Sage 50 to QuickBooks
- To perform the procedure
- First of all, go to the Peachtree/Sage system file access
- After that, go to sage source organization file choices
- Finally, verify the outcome.
Steps To Convert Peachtree 2013-2015
- Sage/Peachtree company file access
- Peachtree Source Company File Selection
- Lastly, Check the outcomes.
Steps To Convert Quicken To QuickBooks
- Use the QB Conversion Tool when you are looking for Quicken 2012 to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0/ QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
- Use this Conversion Tool within QuickBooks when you are converting from Quicken 2018 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
But, to face the require QuickBooks Conversion Tool, you need an updated Quicken company data file to the newer established version. So, complete the update before the user begins converting it to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks conversion tool is designed by Intuit which is used to covert your current data to QuickBooks without losing any piece of information. Mostly people use this tool to convert the company file from a different program. In the above heading, you will get to see more information about how to use the QB conversion tool.